Saturday, December 4, 2010

So I'm working on a new story idea and I've been fumbling through the outline for quite sometime. The title will be 'Someone like you' . The little pic over to the right there...well that's serving for a little inspiration for my male character. That whole brooding, stand-offish thing? Yeah, Mr. Pattinson seems to have that nailed.

I hope that once the story begins to post it will be interesting and enjoyable. The main characters come from similar yet very different backgrounds and I hope that the way in which their lives eventually intertwine will make for a sweet, yet thrilling ride through their finding one another and discovering to trust not only one another but themselves.

I'm debating the idea of beginning to post the stories I have written - and will in the future write- here on this blog....that's still up in the air. I would like to maybe at some point work on an original fiction piece. I don't want to step away from the Twilight fandom, I don't mean that at all, but I believe that everyone who writes wants to see if they could do something original and have people enjoy it. Don't you agree? I have been blessed with the knowledge that at least for some they enjoy what I've put out into this cyber universe we have created. At some point in my future I would like to know that that could transfer into something else, to know that it's not just our mutual love for the Twilight characters that make the stories I tell enjoyable. A part of me wants to believe that I could really do something original and have it be appreciated.

Someday.....for now its just a wishful musing, an attempt to put my heartfelt desire into words in the hope that karma would bring it back to me somewhere in my future.



xoxoxoxoxoxo
bellasunderstudy1

No comments:

Post a Comment