Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wow I think I will need to dust off the cobwebs here since it's been MONTHS since I've posted anything. So very many things have occurred since my last post. MMB, my first fic, completed. Thank you to all of you wonderful people who read, reviewed and sent encouragement and love to me through that story. I started and have completed, or at least the last chapter has posted, another fic. I'm currently working through the second epilogue and a few outtakes for that fic, Need You Now. That story has been a complete and total labor of love. It's been cathartic for a myriad of reasons. Those of you who have read the story know that I based the story on many aspects of my own life and how we have dealt with my daughter's illness.
I am working through another storyline and laying the groundwork for that fic. I am also working with the Fictionista Workshop ladies and I just have to tell ya that has been an amazing experience. The great group of women I am working with currently are absolutely outstanding.
I plan on taking a bit of a break once NYN completes totally. I'll keep writing but won't be posting until sometime early next year. I would like to write much of the new story before I begin posting anything but I will be posting again.
So not that this was a lot or anything new if you've been reading NYN but I felt that I needed to at least visit since it's been so very long.

xoxoxoxoxo
bellasunderstudy

No comments:

Post a Comment