Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So after an enormous amount of discussion back and forth between myself and the ever suffering Jessica, because lord knows I have put the woman through the ringer trying to nail down the details on this fic, Someone like you is finally under way. Thank goodness.

I have worked through and completed a prologue as well as the first chapter. My plan is to have a few chapters, at least five to seven, in the can before I post the prologue. I also hope to keep up a one a week posting schedule. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this will happen. As we all know Real Life sometimes, actually more often than not, gets in the way of the creative process but these are my plans.

I hope everyone has had a peaceful and joyous holiday season. I will be traveling during the ringing in of the New Year so I will send out my wishes for you all to be safe with whatever your plans for celebrating might be.

xoxoxoxoxo
bellasunderstudy

No comments:

Post a Comment