Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hiya! So I'm working my way through chapter 4 of Someone like you....it's been a bit of a struggle. I'm walking a fine line with some of the plot line and trying to move the story into an area where things can fall in to place for the main characters to meet. It's a bit difficult at times to get them to talk to me and do what I want. Yes, I know they're fictional but they are very real inside my head. They don't always agree with what I want them to do.....Hopefully, I'll have this chapter finished today and off to Master Yoda. I'm sure that she'll rip it up, she usually does and I'm glad. I need someone to help make what I'm writing make sense and lord knows my grammar sucks.
I'm actually very excited for this story to get under way. I hope people will enjoy it, it's a bit different from what I've done with the other two stories so I'm a little nervous at the same time. We'll see.

xoxoxoxoxo
bellasunderstudy1

No comments:

Post a Comment